Rebecca Nash Emerson is a London, Ontario, Canada based educator and speaker working with individuals and small groups to build their businesses, grow their photography skills, and recognize their own personal self value.
As a CEO, Photographer, and Mental Health Advocate, Rebecca speaks with personal experience and passion to spark in others the ability to make changes for themselves.
Favourite topics include:
- Art as a form of expression and coping with anxiety
- You Are Valuable – Seeing Your Own Strength and Beauty
- Balancing a Day Job while Building a Business You Love
- The Power of Personal Branding for Every Professional
- Starting Again – starting a Business as a Second Career
- Building a Customer Service Experience that Gets You Paid
- Planting the Seed – Educating Your Clients for the Best Experience
- Building Relationships – from Vendors to Colleagues
- You Can’t Sell it if You Don’t Love it
*some topics may have started as primarily photography education but throughout my career I have found that the basics of business, marketing and customer service are transferable to every industry
Previous Speaking Events include:
- The Mothers Advocating Mental Awareness (MAMA) Project Conference – August 2017