This is where we get all the ugly stuff out there. Here goes…
I have been eating crap (take out, chocolate, chips, highly processed foods, cookies, baked goods, and more!) without any form of moderation.
I haven’t been in the gym in a year for a real workout.
Here’s my before picture ( It’s actually from week 3 because I forgot to take a before :S – I can’t believe I’m actually putting this out there)
Four weeks ago I began this journey in earnest. I’m trying to remember that little changes can bring big results. My goals for the next month are…
1) No Chocolate (other than chocolate protein powder cause it’s the only one I have)
2) No Take Out or Fast Food
3) Meal Plan – Shop By The Plan – Stick to the plan
4) Prep meals ahead of time for convenience
5) Add more fruits and veggies to everyday
6) Carry water everywhere
7) Pilates Everyday for Strength & Calming (20 Mins)
8) Workout 4+ days per week – Mon & Weds is 1 hour Zumba, Tues & Thurs is Strength Training Curcuit…more on Fri & Sat whenever possible
9) Put away the scale & tape measure. Measure with the way I feel, and the way my clothes fit with weight and measurements only once per week at most!
After 4 weeks I achieved some results including
– More Energy
– 4+ Fruits & Veggies Per Day
– Lost 6lbs
– Down 4.5 total inches (3.5 inches waist, 1 inch hips, 0 inches bust)
– Sleeping and Waking at a regular time daily
Here’s my One Month Progress Photos….
I can’t wait to see the results next month! What changes have you made in 2013 so far?
London, Ontario photographer Rebecca Nash is your London wedding, portrait, and fine art Photographer serving London, Ontario and surrounding area through Rebecca Nash Photography. Rebecca Nash prides herself on being one of London’s up and coming photography professionals gaining a following in London, Ontario and surrounding area.
Rebecca has established herself as an artist through London area and Ontario Juried Art Shows, and her current “Windows on the War of 1812” two person gallery exhibition.