This December I’m spending a lot of time reflecting on this last year, evaluating the success and failures, and brainstorming for the coming year. Have you taken the time to reflect on 2011 and start planning? I’m dreaming big for next year with no holds barred for now and will sit down to evaluate the big dreams I want to shoot for and the steps I need to take to get there. Possibilities I’ve come up with so far include:
– Ongoing work on the 1812 Exhibit with artist Stephen J Arthurs for release in 2013
– Redesigning the entire website and adding a webstore for fine art prints
– Building a collection of fine art photographs for sale & display
– Participating in The Artisan Group’s gifting suites for the 2012/2013 awards season
– Create new products for the in house printing line up
– Add more video elements to the site and incorporate vlogging into my weekly mix
– Shoot more images every day…no questions asked!
– Enter more juried shows and photography competitions to push myself further!
– Work on a concept for a photo book
And that’s just the start of the list. I know 2012 is going to bring bigger and better things all around. I can’t wait to get started!