It's time to turn over a new leaf...
As 2015 becomes 2016, I want to take a few minute to reflect on the year and express gratitude for all the wonderful things that have happened. (Sure, it's been a bit of a roller coaster but I choose to focus on all the positives)
I am grateful for...
- an amazing husband & daughter (who may only sorta understand what I'm talking about but nod along anyways)
- new friends near and far (clients, colleagues, fellow conference attendees, mentors and more...) I love you all!
- the health of my friends and family
- the amazing memories I have created this year with amazing couples
- the opportunity to work with so many seriously fabulous wedding professionals (major shout outs to my fellow London Wedding Professionals - you guys rock!)
- new learning (from reading, fellow wedding pros, online courses like CreativeLive & the School of Photography, and a chance to change my whole perspective at Shutterfest)
- another step towards being the person I want to be and the kind of business I want to have (its all about being the best me so I can offer my very best to all of you!)
- new slippers and warm cups of hot chocolate shared with friends or sipped quietly as the night winds down
- an energetic little puppy named Kowa (the only one in this house who doesn't look at me like I'm nuts when I get up at 5am to work)
- the amazing support from friends, family, colleagues and more (thank you for believing in me)
- ...and so much more!
Last but definitely not least, of course, I'm thankful for YOU! Thanks for being here and joining me on this amazing, exciting, crazy journey!
Here's to an amazing new year together and all the possibilities open before us!