With Christmas over and New Years Eve tomorrow, in our house, the holidays are winding down. The gifts have been opened, the tree has been taken down, a few more days of visiting and it's all over. I'm interested to hear all about how you spent your holiday season... For us this year
- Our tree only went up a week before christmas
- I worked every week day in the Lab (hello craziness)
- We visited whenever we could
- We stayed home, just the three of us, on christmas day (best decision ever!)
- We spent Christmas opening gifts, watching the disney parade (and my daughters new muppet movie), went out shooting together, and came home for a simple supper (No turkey here)
It was a fantastic Christmas in my mind that put the focus back where it needed to be...on us as a family just being together. Here are a few shots from Christmas to Share...