Monday Mornings are always the hardest aren't they?
After a fabulous weekend with my studio mate Erin and a fabulous couple, Laura & Dennis, in Parry Sound to celebrate their wedding, sometimes it is hard to come back to the day to day but we all have to do it (and don't get me wrong - I love every aspect of my day job and my business but being lakeside has me in summer mode already).
Whenever I am having a rough day, Monday or otherwise, I try to put it all in perspective realizing that I always have something to be thankful for. Take a moment, right now, to think of all the things you have to be thankful for.
I will go first. Today I am thankful for...
- Amazing couples who allow me to be part of their wedding and celebrate their love with them. It's a real honour!
- Colleagues who like me, see other photographers not as competition but instead as collaborators. I am always honoured to be asked to work with them on a wedding day.
- Living in a place where I can follow my passion to create, to meet awesome people, and to share my experiences with others so we can all grow and learn
- To have a supportive family that, though they don't always understand it, always support me in following my dreams.
- My health - and the opportunity to continue on the journey to by best health inside and out.
- Amazing resources including books, audiobooks, webinars, conferences and more that make it easier than ever for me to learn new things in my business, my photography, and my hobbies too (I'm working on my calligraphy and my watercolour painting right now)
...and so much more!
What are you thankful for today? Share it in the comments below and you might just inspire someone else to see the brighter side.