We're all busy welcoming 2013 and all the new opportunities it brings with it...
Like many people, I find the holidays crazy busy but I also find it to be a great time to reflect on the past year and plan for the future. This is the time when everyone makes resolutions and tries to put them in place starting Jan 1st (but many have given up within a week).
This year I'm not making any resolutions, but I'm making many goals to work towards throughout the year.
- Set an example for my young daughter through healthy eating, regular exercise, and confidence
- Find balance in business, life, and family
- Focus on doing what I love, with the people I love working with
- Create new products that clients love & I love to am excited to share
- Creating a brand & promotional plan that really speaks about who I am
- Be consistent in everything I do!
What are your goals this year?
London, Ontario photographer Rebecca Nash is your London wedding, portrait, and fine art Photographer serving London, Ontario and surrounding area through Rebecca Nash Photography. Rebecca Nash prides herself on being one of London's up and coming photography professionals gaining a following in London, Ontario and surrounding area. Rebecca has established herself as an artist through London area and Ontario Juried Art Shows, and her current "Windows on the War of 1812" two person gallery exhibition.