This past weekend I had the pleasure of attending the first annual holiday event for the Nth Lounge & Emporium at the beautiful Gladstone Hotel in Toronto. It was a fantastic day out with great food, wine, and vendors set at a beautiful and unique venue.
Having never been to the Gladstone Hotel before I had no idea what to expect. Once inside I just loved it! Unique artistic touches intermingle with historic elements in a beautiful way that compliments, not competes, with each other. I admit, walking up the stairs I was completely fascinated with the old elevator (oldest still operating in Toronto - over 100 years old) but when I reached the second floor for the Nth Lounge & Emporium I was ready for some fun. Immediately upon entering my eyes fell upon the table for Colaneri Winery and the gorgeous mini cupcakes from Trina's Cakes.
I loved the signs giving the perfect wine pairings for each of the cupcakes. Such little details (and scrumptious cupcakes) were the order of the day.
The day was full of amazing vendors with some of my personal favourites including
- Giddy YoYo - Amazing Chocolate...I need to find somewhere to get this locally. Even their extra dark has a beautiful smooth flavor.
- B.A.G.S. (Beautiful Accessories Great Style) - I was totally eyeing this beautiful blue number while we were there
- Eliza Perry Purveyor of Fine Handmade Accessories - I fell in love with one necklace in particular. It's just my style!
- Eves Leaves - I loved the look and feel of the fabric, and the versatility of these items was just astounding - Also love tat for people like me there is a youtube video of how to dress yourself :D
- Karoo - Beautiful clothes - I fell in love with a great tunic but sadly my wool allergy kept me from it :(
- Olivia Rose - Beautiful tutus and petti-skirts for little ones
- 2nd Shot - Creating amazing things from old skateboards
- Totem - Truly One of a Kind Upcycled Bags - I loved all the colours!
Also happening on site....Mini Manicures, On Site Mobile Spa Services, Live Painting by artist Mark Grice, and much more!
Definitely an event worth attending! Keep up on everything happening for the Nth Lounge & Emporium's next event by visiting the website at www.NthLounge.com, like them on facebook Nth Lounge & Emporium, and follow them on Twitter @NthLoungeEmpori
Want to see more photos? Check out the full album on the Rebecca Nash Photography Facebook Page
**This post was sponsored by the Nth Lounge & Emporium. I received financial compensation from them to facilitate this posting. All opinions, writing, and editing are my own. Please contact me at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
London, Ontario photographer Rebecca Nash is your London wedding, portrait, and fine art Photographer serving London, Ontario and surrounding area through Rebecca Nash Photography. Rebecca Nash prides herself on being one of London's up and coming photography professionals gaining a following in London, Ontario and surrounding area.
Rebecca has established herself as an artist through London area and Ontario Juried Art Shows, and her current "Windows on the War of 1812" two person gallery exhibition.